Now apply for your APEDA from your place quickly and easily. (Takes less than 30 days)
₹ 4999 + Gov fess
What is APEDA
APEDA or Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority & organization, established in 1985 through an act for the development and promotion of export for the scheduled products. The schedules products are the one that are mentioned under the APEDA act and the exporters of these products are required to be registered under APEDA. This organization is liable to provide financial assistance, information and guidelines for the development of scheduled products.
Self certified copy of IEC Code issued by DGFT
Copy of Central Food License issued by FSSAI
Self certified copy of IEC issued by DGFT.
List of all the products listed under APEDA
The term agricultural processed food includes nearly all the food items that we could have. For more clarity, here are the specific/scheduled products that come under APEDA.
|Floriculture and seeds||Dept. of Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Dept. Of Agriculture/Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Groundnut/Pulses/Guargum||DIC/SIA/FSSAI/Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by Ministry of MSME|
|Processed Fruits & Vegetables/ Processed Food Products/Meat products/Cereals preparation/ Misc. Preparation||FSSAI|
|Alcoholic Beverages||Dept. of Excise Commissioner Cereals DIC / SIA / FSSAI / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum|
|Cereals||DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by the Ministry of MSME|
You can get APEDA , using our expert services which would make your work easier and save time. This service would cost you Rs.5900/- only.
It is only a license permitting the export of goods. Therefore, no return is required to be filed under APEDA License
After submitting all the requisite documents it will be allotted by APEDA in 15-20 days.
The following are the reasons for cancellation of APEDA certificate:
- In case the officer finds any discrepancies in the documents submitted or documents at any given time.
- If the exporter fails to deliver the products within 12 months from the date of his certification
- In case any of the authorities involved finding any discrepancy. The authorities could be the chairman, secretary, or any other officer of the APEDA administrative body.
APEDA is required because
- It is a one-time
- Mandatory exporters of scheduled products
- Application for financial assistance scheme of APEDA can be availed only.
- It enables registered members to participate in training programs organized in various aspects of the Industries for scheduled products